The GIZETA was founded in 1965 on the initiative of Mr entrepreneurial. Zagano Joseph animated by the idea of creating an efficient support to professionals in the auto industry and the truck, he created a company that has' established itself over the years in the wholesale and retail sale of parts, spares and accessories for vehicles of all kinds and brands.
Since its foundation the GIZETA purposed to customers for reliability, innovation, efficiency, speed of service and the success of its products.
Very high quality and the best prices on the market, the result of a careful search of products and supplies direct from manufacturers, allowing the GIZETA to fulfill any request, from the materials of the first plant to alternative, domestic and foreign.
Over the years the GIZETA consolidates a gradual expansion that is realized with the opening of
seven branches that allow you to address the market through an extensive presence on the territory with a wide range of quality products in stock to cover the whole industry spare parts of vehicles, from body mechanics, from the electricity sector, all'accessoristica.
In 1996, the GIZETA is present on the international market with the opening of two branches in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
In 1998 with the acquisition of MA.RI.BA Ltd. company specializing in spare parts for trucks and trailers, present in Brescia since 1952, the Gizeta strengthens its leadership in the market for industrial vehicles, commercial and special.
In 2005, the group Gizeta introduces the range of items available in our warehouse line equipment and spare parts for earthmoving machinery.
The improvement of services offered to the customer in terms of product range and availability of their 'in stock are the Group's mission Gizeta for the future.